Race for riches!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Race for riches!

Post by Kander »

Info:
In this event you are to race around the map from point A to point B in the shortest amount of time. You will start and end at PoD’s guild town. To enter this event it will cost you 10,000 gold. The winner will earn 100,000 gold paid by me plus all the entry fees. This event will start Dec 22, 2010 and end Jan 12 2011.

Rules:
1. You must supply your own ship. If not you will have to pay an extra 5,000 gold to rent a PoD ship. The 5,000 gold will be added to the wining pot.

2. You are not allowed to cross the server line unless land is in your way. ( Mainly the north end of the map is the only area you have to cross the line to get around the tips of land).

3. A member of PoD will join you on the voyage. To make sure no cheating is being done.

4. No leaving the ship at any time. If you have to leave it you will have to restart the time trial.

5. You are allowed to bring a crew if needed for protection from monsters or other players.

6. World saves will not be added to the time during your trip.

To join this event, please sign up in this form and we will arrange a time to meet up and test your sailing skills. Good luck to all that enters. Yo ho Yo ho!

Pirate Lord Kander
Leader of PoD

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Race for riches!

Post by Kander »

The event has started dont forget to sign up!!!

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Kander wrote: 5. You are allowed to bring a crew if needed for protection from monsters or other players.
Pirate Lord Kander
Leader of PoD
:lol: That's so rad....
Too bad I will most likely be macroing still, work sucks... this is taking forever.

Anyway totally imagining the sea battles en route. Awesome idea.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

My guild will not be trying to kill people that enter our race. But you never know what might be out at sea. But feel free to join. We can work out a time for you to do the race :)

Return to “Player Run Events”