Blue PK's

Topics related to Second Age
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Blue PK's

Post by nightshark »

Actually it was City of the Dead, slightly east where the sand is. I was there for a scavenger hunt clue.

Panthor has been paid out 1 silver coin, however next time a screenshot MUST be provided.
Matty wrote:how would one find your name besides you just telling us? if there is no name to go with this, how can a bounty be collected?
The name is "Victor Horn". You only get the prize money if you kill him using a blue character though.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Victor Horn wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:I got him at yew liches, you gotta hit all the newb spots.
Hey Panthor the rule is Blue PK NOT RED PK :lol: you dont get a prize :( do to you have to be blue to PK ME :lol:
Man some people can read the rules :lol:
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/64468

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Panthor the Hated wrote:
Victor Horn wrote:
Panthor the Hated wrote:I got him at yew liches, you gotta hit all the newb spots.
Hey Panthor the rule is Blue PK NOT RED PK :lol: you dont get a prize :( do to you have to be blue to PK ME :lol:
Man some people can read the rules :lol:
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/64468
O is that you then yes you get a prize, I was looking for Sex Panthor... :wink:

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

nightshark wrote:Actually it was City of the Dead, slightly east where the sand is. I was there for a scavenger hunt clue.

Panthor has been paid out 1 silver coin, however next time a screenshot MUST be provided.
Matty wrote:how would one find your name besides you just telling us? if there is no name to go with this, how can a bounty be collected?
The name is "Victor Horn". You only get the prize money if you kill him using a blue character though.
nightshark well tell that too all the red and grays trying to PK me now everytime they see me. Man dont people read the rules now days :evil:

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Not the greys!

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Panthor the Hated wrote:Not the greys!
Sorry Typo

BamBam
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BamBam »

I killed you and one of your friends the other day northwest side of Brit GY. You had that destinctive "Vendor Buy", and "GUARDS!" as you typed normal typing. I stole off you, then you attacked me, and I got my first murder, b/c the damned game sometimes keeps an attacker blue and doesn't properly flag them for me. Luckily I got to kill you both, but only 1 count though :) Now I'm not able to use steal skill until this murder is lifted. Damnit!

I ended up giving you both back your loot and you remarked "Vendor buy! Guards!... Hey you're BANK! not so bad. Thank GUARDS! you. Vendor Buy." or something to that effect. I asked, why the hell don't you make that macro require holding CTRL or ALT or both for which you didn't answer.

Bobs Healbot
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/144584

fyi you can keep the bounty, b/c I think it happened before this thread was even created (and no screenshot).

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Damn.

I'm newish to UOSA, and have only just stumbled across this thread.

I've spent all this time farming liches for ~250 gold a piece, when what I really should be doing is farming Victor Horn as a Blue PK for a sweet 10k per.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Zelek Uther wrote:Damn.

I'm newish to UOSA, and have only just stumbled across this thread.

I've spent all this time farming liches for ~250 gold a piece, when what I really should be doing is farming Victor Horn as a Blue PK for a sweet 10k per.
Whats your character and I'll let you know if you even stand a chance.. If so good luck, if not I would go back to farming liches.
Never mind I think I found your character http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/171300 so if this is you good luck. For some reason if I put whole name nothing came up, but if I put first only it comes up.

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

Don't worry, I'm all talk. I have never attacked a player - I'm PvM only * - I've only ever been on the receiving end of PvP... (i.e. the wrong end!).

I suck bigtime at PvP. All I know how to do is un-equip my sword and shield, db-click my Recall scroll, and target my "Get the Hell Outta Here!" rune. I even get away too, sometimes.

To be honest, I read your thread because I can relate to the frustrations of Blue PKs. I have mostly been attacked by Blue PKs... perhaps because I run away from Reds on sight. I even run away from Red Brigands because their names come up in red. :D Heck, I run away from Blues too... unless I'm in town, of course, in which case I only run away from thieves... however, I assume everyone's a thief.

My worst PK experience was getting attacked by a Blue PK at Yew Liches... he had a good Reputation, like "Honorable", and caught me by surprise. What was worse, when I finally crawled back to my corpse, I found that I had been dry-looted! Completely and utterly. He even took my kindling... which is free from the nearest tree for anyone with a newbie dagger, for crying out loud! Anyway, he PKd me fair and square, and took everything - all part of the game. I just sulked for a few days before I got up the courage to log in again. Hey - I'd lost my best swords, which I'd bought for about 5k total (that's a lot of money to me, and was most of my net worth at the time). I was probably this guy's first kill.

My "best" PK experience was getting PKd at Yew Liches (will I ever learn?)... the guy was a pro. When I crawled back to my body, I found my horse waiting there patiently (alive!), and my armour and miscellaneous stuff still on my corpse! Sure, he took my gold and expensive swords - as he should - but he was a gentleman, and left all my crappy little kindling, bandages, and misc colour-coded bags. I was definitely not this guy's first kill - he had a professional modus operandi. Kudos to him. Personally, I'd appreciate it if all PKs would kill me like this, but each to their own.

My expectations:

1) In town: I expect to be surrounded by thieves stealing my sword, selling it back to me for 2k, then insta-stealing it back again the moment the trading window completes.

2) Out of town: I expect to be ganked by a group of at least 3 hidden Reds who have already pre-cast EBolt and who sync on me the moment I step foot out of guard range.

3) In my house: I expect to be house-killed, even though the perp has no way of looting my 33 bandages, 4 kindling, bed-roll, red potion, wheel of cheese, and silky-soft purple robe. Those items will decay on my corpse.

Any day that the above three things don't happen, is a complete surprise, and hence a Very Good Day.

* Although I'd like to think that once I've built my character I can give the Reds something to worry about. Well, probably not, but at least provide some form of resistance... or mild entertainment.
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Fletch

Post by Fletch »

I'll take a tangent from that last post. I was also pk'ed at the yew liches by two people.. one with a celebrity name i think? anyways, left my rune book and ostard alive. Definitely the nicest slaughter ive encountered. heh

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Fletch wrote:I was also pk'ed at the yew liches by two people.. one with a celebrity name i think?
Was it the name of a comedian, or an old, gay, moustached gentleman?

In any case, Zelek, Victor and Fletch, you guys should look for a group of people who you can hunt with. UO is a social game, not everyone is out to steal/kill/grief you, and the game is much more enjoyable if you actually interact with people in game. Check out guilds like C^V, IL and DG. Ask if you can tag along in our hunts, and who knows, maybe you even like it enough to want to join.

Or simply, the three of you get together and go out hunting. Maybe if some random blue feels lucky, you can chase him down and teach him a lesson!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Pirul wrote:
Fletch wrote:I was also pk'ed at the yew liches by two people.. one with a celebrity name i think?

In any case, Zelek, Victor and Fletch, you guys should look for a group of people who you can hunt with. UO is a social game, not everyone is out to steal/kill/grief you, and the game is much more enjoyable if you actually interact with people in game. Check out guilds like C^V, IL and DG. Ask if you can tag along in our hunts, and who knows, maybe you even like it enough to want to join.

Or simply, the three of you get together and go out hunting. Maybe if some random blue feels lucky, you can chase him down and teach him a lesson!!
Well thanks for the tip and advice, but I'm what you call Anti-Social... Loner by nature, Loner by design. :lol: Just kidding. I was trying to find people to be social with online with my character, but the three times I went with a group and battled, helped heal and carry loot. They turned around and killed me and took everything I had. So you can say by experience that I don’t trust anyone else now. So I will keep to myself for the time being.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Victor Horn wrote:
Pirul wrote:

Well thanks for the tip and advice, but I'm what you call Anti-Social... Loner by nature, Loner by design. :lol: Just kidding. I was trying to find people to be social with online with my character, but the three times I went with a group and battled, helped heal and carry loot. They turned around and killed me and took everything I had. So you can say by experience that I don’t trust anyone else now. So I will keep to myself for the time being.
I can say vouch that C^V and IL won't kill and loot you (unless you're a criminal :P ). Can't vouch for DG yet, but the people in DG I've dealt with are decent and I'm sure would not screw you over. If you do decide to have a go at it solo, then I wish you all the luck in the world.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Pirul wrote:
Victor Horn wrote:
Pirul wrote:

I can say vouch that C^V and IL won't kill and loot you (unless you're a criminal :P ). Can't vouch for DG yet, but the people in DG I've dealt with are decent and I'm sure would not screw you over. If you do decide to have a go at it solo, then I wish you all the luck in the world.
Well I would like to interact with others, its just I cant seem to find anyone to trust. :( Like Panthor/Jaguare he has been know to gain peoples trust then backstabes them. If I ever find people to hang with I will, but its going to be awile before that even happens.