Matre De Feat...Panthor to Beat

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Matre De Feat...Panthor to Beat

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Bows and Girls. A new aquistion of glory is to be found in the slaying of Panthor L33TIST PVPer on the Shard who has defeated the Lady of Winter. Step right up and test your guts and groins by engaging this once Squire of Brit Graveyard 's patrons who now is made Murderer of the Matron.

Send all newb hunting parties against this lad...for there is fame to be had.

Screenshots PLZ. :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Matre De Feat...Panthor to Beat

I only posted that because of this...
Panthor the Hated wrote:Anyone who has died to me is not fit to duel me.
I just thought it was a funny image Panthor running from a screaming mob of mid ranged/newbie characters :)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Panthor is an unstoppable PvP machine.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

Bows and girls?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ah, yeah I had the fact that it was against an archer template in mind when I wrote this and didn't shake it as I was composing.