Can't connect to server with out CTD.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Victor Horn

Can't connect to server with out CTD.

Post by Victor Horn »

Anyone on right now?? I lost connection and I can't reconnect to the server. Everytime I try, I CTD. So is it just me or no.

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Can't connect to server with out CTD.

Post by Jill Stihl »

Server's up but not letting anyone connect.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Jill Stihl wrote:Server's up but not letting anyone connect.
MAN Whats going on the WORLD IS COMING TO AN END<<>> I CANT PLAY NO PLEASE LET ME GET BACK ON I NEED TO PLAY> :lol: OK Thanks, I could uses some wake up juice. :wink:
:idea: OK who has the Big guys Phone Number, someone needs to call him and tell him to wake up and fix the server. :lol:

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by fox_phyre »

Victor Horn wrote:
Jill Stihl wrote:Server's up but not letting anyone connect.
MAN Whats going on the WORLD IS COMING TO AN END<<>> I CANT PLAY NO PLEASE LET ME GET BACK ON I NEED TO PLAY> :lol: OK Thanks, I could uses some wake up juice. :wink:
:idea: OK who has the Big guys Phone Number, someone needs to call him and tell him to wake up and fix the server. :lol:
You need to chill out and shut up. This is a free server, and we know things will get fixed in due time so there is no reason to harass the staff victor.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Sorry about the trouble this morning, downtime after reboot was about 35 mins longer than expected.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Populus

Post by Populus »

Derrick wrote:Sorry about the trouble this morning, downtime after reboot was about 35 mins longer than expected.
Don't say sorry Derrick! You are the great king of UOSA. Never say sorry.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

fox_phyre: Look at the following:
:idea: =Idea
:lol: =Laughing

It was a joke... Get a clue.... So before you post:
You need to chill out and shut up. This is a free server, and we know things will get fixed in due time so there is no reason to harass the staff victor.

Understand what you are reading or unless you have no Reading Comprehension or understanding what the idea symbol or laughing symbol means then all I can say is figure it out.

The : idea: :idea: And : lol: :lol: should have clued you in that I was not being serious. Since that went over your head all I can do is: roll: :roll: at you.
And from now on fox_phyre just for you so you will understand when I put in a joke I will wright the JOKE AND PUT (fox_phyre This is a joke and only a joke) just so you understand.
O by the way Fox the only person who needs to shut up is the ignorant one who did not understand it was a joke. Don’t know who that is look in a mirror.
Last edited by Victor Horn on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Derrick wrote:Sorry about the trouble this morning, downtime after reboot was about 35 mins longer than expected.
No need to be sorry. I was just checking that I was not the only one having problems, then I was just trying to have a bit of fun about it. :wink: