Strange Moster Behavior

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Victor Horn

Strange Moster Behavior

Post by Victor Horn »

I have noticed a very unusual thing the last few days as I was moving all my belongings to a new house. I noticed monsters fighting themselves??? Even the same type of monsters fighting themselves. At first I was like ok someone came by and used a skill to get this, but during my travels I noticed over and over again monsters fighting. One time I was coming up to two Zombies, I watched them walk into one another then they started fighting each other. What is going on???

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Strange Moster Behavior

Post by Arkon »

Your house may be near a treasure map location and someone provoked them. And some monsters can almost fight each other for an infinite amount of time without killing each other, which is why you're coming across them.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Arkon wrote:Your house may be near a treasure map location and someone provoked them. And some monsters can almost fight each other for an infinite amount of time without killing each other, which is why you're coming across them.
Ok thanks for the heads up, I have never seen that many in so short of a time. I normaly see it once in a blue moon, but that day I saw it all over the place. Was looking for a place to place a good size house. Went almost over the whole map.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

If noone is in the area, the monsters stop doing damage to each other but continue fighting, that's why it seems like monsters can fight for "an infinite time"
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE