Houses per account

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Victor Horn

Re: Houses per account

Post by Victor Horn »

Really, hmm have to look in to that... I must have spent over 140,000 in money, since I only have 60,000 left in the account. HMM I know of 90,000 That I spent, I wounder where the other 50,000 went too.

Sexy Smithy

Re: Houses per account

Post by Sexy Smithy »

Victor Horn wrote:Secound Like Sexy Smithy letting a guild have around 15+ houses on the map just for the guild is BS. The guild should only be able to have the exact same as everyone else no more and no less.
Just to clarify, in case there's some misconception, guilds are not allowed to have more houses per se. Some people like to make the argument, though, that they HAVE to have 15 houses all on ONE person's accounts because they NEED them for the guild and its just a load of crap. They don't need 15 houses on one person's accounts...they NEED a guild that has lots of players working together and interacting. I know, a crazy concept in a MMORPG, we should just keep collecting houses and logging in to refresh them. /sarcasm

Special Projects Minion.