Gold net from Tamer, vs. Bard T-Hunter

Moderator: Support Moderators

Sandro

Re: Gold net from Tamer, vs. Bard T-Hunter

Post by Sandro »

If you are knowledgeable with the game mechanics on UOSA then you don't really need wrestling for the t-map char, although it helps considerably.

I use this template for t-maps and I do level 5's on foot, solo.

I prefer hiding b/c you can instantly hide when the chest comes up, combined with the ability to teleport+hide. Some will argue that invis items + wrestling are better, but that is a waste of charges, imo.

I guess I am just too conservative..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

there is a small delay when you dig the chest up before even usually insta-targetting mobs attack you (like balrons). i still have not been killed digging up a level 5, even without using invis items. wrestling is also totally necessary if you are going to be using the char as multi purpose (barding), as i do. i find hiding really overrated. as for dungeon chests: invisibility spell
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

that char only does t-maps i should have mentioned
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I went with Wrestling. Mainly because I kept losing survival games. I had hiding before I switched to wrestle and yea both are viable. Now I just spam invis item's because I can afford it.

Kith
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Kith »

Mikel123 wrote:I have it with Hiding. Pretty effective. Sometimes I miss Wrestling, but Hiding helps a ton for dungeon chests. Not as much for t-map chests.
ditto
Kith-Mart - Save Money. Live Better.
Brokers of Britannia [B*B]
Kith's Real Estate Mediation Services (KREMS)