Am I missing anything with my crafter setups?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Azural Kane

Am I missing anything with my crafter setups?

Post by Azural Kane »

I'll be making 2 crafters and want to try to cover as many bases as I can, looking for input on whether or not I'm setting things up right,

Crafter 1 would have Magery, Blacksmithing, Mining, Lumberjacking, Tailoring, Carpentry, Tinkering
Crafter 2 would have Magery, Meditation, Alchemy, Inscription, Poisoning, Cooking, Fletching

I know the main thing I'd be missing is Musicianship for instruments, though I'm not real worried about that if everything else is a smart setup.

- Will the gatherer fare alright without meditation? He won't be fighting anyone that's for sure, so can I get away with ditching it?
- Does my gatherer need hiding? I didn't allow for that but I also didn't see anyone else appearing to use hiding on the templates I researched.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Am I missing anything with my crafter setups?

Post by Mikel123 »

You're fine without meditation on your gatherer. I'm not sure why you want hiding - maybe the PK or monster threat? But instead, I'd grab an item of invisibility and set up a Hotkey to Dress it. Then you can cast Recall when you see someone try to Reveal you or whatever, and be reasonably secure from not being disrupted. Keeping Magic Reflect up at all times will probably also make this invisibility item not needed, since when you see a red name appear onscreen you can typically get a Recall off long before they can hit you with two spells (one to bring down Reflect, one to disrupt the Recall). Just watch out for your weight.

Pirul

Re: Am I missing anything with my crafter setups?

Post by Pirul »

Templates look good!!
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Return to “New Player Help”