Shadowmire in Ruins, No Longer!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Shadowmire in Ruins, No Longer!

Post by SirEricKain »

Hail Citizens of Sosaria!

It has been over a decade since departing, leaving my friend, family and all that I know to begin a campaign against the vile creatures that lurked to the north and destroyed the city of Shadowmire, would I allow such a fate to reach my dear Trinsic?! Never! I knew then as I know now, as long as there is still breath with in me, never shall I allow my world to be bled dry of it's purity, once the creatures reached the City gates my Knights and I knew there were risks to be taken, measures to ensure the safety of our good people.

I, along with my personal guard Eddard Vahannian, and most trusted Knight Sir Rellik assembled a great army, proclaiming myself general, and pushing back the demons that threatened our very lives, nothing but alligators, rats and snakes shall inhabit these lands under the protection of the Immortal Lords.

I take great pride in sharing with you all that Shadowmire is back! The city was engulfed in flames ages ago, many of it's inhabitants have fled to seek refuge in other cities after the attack... some just disappeared with out a trace!

Had it not been for Lord Sebben and his great contribution to the city and the Immortal Lords none of this would have been possible, we at Shadowmire bow to you with honor good sir!

Should you stumble upon our dear city, make certain you visit our Tavern, should you wish to offer assistance in the rebuilding of Shadowmire you are most welcome to contact myself, Eddard Vahanian or Sir Rellik.
Last edited by SirEricKain on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Sir Rellik

Re: Shadowmire in Ruins, No Longer!

Post by Sir Rellik »

Long live Shadowmire!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

CAN U SPAR GLD?

lily_lily_stay

Post by lily_lily_stay »

Hello! This was an interesting read. :) Can you include some pics of your city next time?

Vishakt

Post by Vishakt »

Id gunna bi en ruinz agin suun... :twisted:

Populus

Post by Populus »

Vishakt wrote:Id gunna bi en ruinz agin suun... :twisted:
You have my halberd!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Whur ib Gridash?! Gib em bak, jat! Da Bludchok-Hai maibee choom dis ummie establushmen. Da Hai neyd blud tuu mayk Krenbluk haipee!!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike