Discussion: "Extinct" Animals

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sexy Smithy

Re: Discussion: "Extinct" Animals

Post by Sexy Smithy »

sowens56 wrote:we really shouldn't have dark/silver steeds spawn again. the prices on nightmares alone are high enough.if we had these mounts it would just drives prices upo and make tamers even more pricey on their mounts.
I have to disagree with this. First off, as Blaze has said, Prices have absolutely gone down since the "All Follow Me" destroyed the Nightmare market. Secondly, there are more tamers out there and they're new to the taming market. I have seen them selling nightmares for anything that is less than the next guy.

Adding MORE spawns of similar animals will not raise prices. It will lower them. If they were regularly spawning, that is. Of course the prices would be stupid high at first until everyone got their "fix," but then they'd go down.

More supply/alternatives generally does not mean higher prices...
Special Projects Minion.

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Zomg I would pay a zillion gold to someone for a Silver steed.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

In soviet Uosa, silver steed buys you.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sexy Smithy

Post by Sexy Smithy »

I'd take a Silver Steed, even if it was a Commie...
Special Projects Minion.