Shoklar Fareese's Journal Entry #34

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Shoklar Fareese

Shoklar Fareese's Journal Entry #34

Post by Shoklar Fareese »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFtSiKPJqQ

I traveled far and wide, all across the lands. I've seen all there is to see for I have grown weary. I step into the abyss and fall deeper into the unknown.

With a spark of a flame the ship catches on fire. It slowly spreads as a gentle gust of wind starts to sing. The blazes glimmer in the water as I helplessly stare past it's surface.

I remember when it all began. Hope was the only thing some of us had left in those days. We fought and we fought to no end, so many lives lost. I remember the day we were banished from Lord British's castle. We were branded outcasts and thus the Tiger Warrior's guild was formed. The kingdom of Brittain from which we adored so much grew corrupt. The people were fearful even in their own homes.

Our refuge, our fortress, a home deep underground behind steel plated doors covered with moss. The stairs that led downward into the cold damp earth lit by torches. For we trained for so long but in the end it meant nothing.

Thus the end was never what it seemed, I don't recall when I began to spiral downward into the abyss. The remorse I had for the lives I had taken had started to fade all together.
rellik.JPG
rellik.JPG (10.63 KiB) Viewed 860 times
It was good to know that an old comrade, Sir Rellik had remained true and noble. I can still picture him leading knights on a holy crusade on some distant battlefield. I heard he is now a leader of a band of templar knights, I was glad to know he was still alive and well. Should anyone try to best his sword they would surely meet their end.
nicole.JPG
nicole.JPG (1.6 KiB) Viewed 860 times
I had heard that Nicole the valiant was seen somewhere deep in the forests of Brittain. She was as fast as lightning and as deadly as a scorpion's venom. She was a tough woman with a dark past, but still always remained kind and humorous as always. Many feared her but only few really knew her, a remarkable warrior indeed.
kyani.JPG
kyani.JPG (1.15 KiB) Viewed 860 times
Kyani. The most balanced of the group. Was brave and not afraid to die on the battlefield, but always came prepared for any situation. Was a very good healer as well and tended to our battle wounds. When morale in the group fading she was quick to lift our spirits high. She completed the circle. She was in many ways a savior of people.
Honksha.JPG
Honksha.JPG (7.38 KiB) Viewed 860 times
Of course I could never forget Honksha the drunk. He was always the wisest of us all and was always buried in his books of lore. He loved to learn and share his wisdom with us all over a campfire deep in the wilderness. He was also definitely the most responsible of the group, he always had gold buried in several locations in the lands. Not to mention he was the greatest musician I have ever known.
Queen Bee.JPG
Queen Bee.JPG (4.2 KiB) Viewed 860 times
And there is one I will never forget even though I have not seen her in over 20 years. Queen Bee. She was the true light of Britannia.

I don't know when I truly lost my way. But I have lost my soul along my path of the virtues. I have no remorse and no guilt and no ill feeling toward the dead. This magic has drained the last of my soul for I can not feel it any longer. The primitive monster inside of me has been awakened. The landscape of the end has been revealed to me.

There is no silver lining in the honor of man. No deep metaphoric virtue from which to bestow our trust. From the mountains of Covetous to the Jungles of Trinsic, from the deserts of the Northern Territories to the snow wasteland of Dagger isle, from all the forests and from all the waters, only the dead have seen the end of war.

The ship with all my treasures is now sinking far away from here. If you knew me well you know where it lies.

That is all.

*with the final entry written Shoklar throws the journal on the snow covered ground and rides off into the sunset*

Shoklar Fareese The Movie Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toubOe-Z8k