Shoklar Fareese's Journal #1

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Shoklar Fareese

Shoklar Fareese's Journal #1

Post by Shoklar Fareese »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFjhnaOiV1c
DaggerIsle.jpg
Day unknown, year unknown, time unknown.

All I feel anymore is the tranquility of my own poison. Colder than this fire next to me keeping Death warm, my loyal steed. My tracking experience indicates no one has been in this spot for many moons. I can only pretend to know what goes on around me, but I know not such things. Every passing day I feel my need to kill grow stronger than the last. They are coming for me I can feel their presence in my dreams. Warriors and mages alike seek my head, either for coin or respect or fame. I am running out of places to hide in the shadows.

I am close to summoning an ancient evil by the name of xxxxxxx who is the son of the great one of legend. I have recovered some of the required reagents in the far corners of these lands. Legend has it that they were called the Pagan Reagents of a time long ago. I travel to seek out the missing nox crystals and daemons blood.

I know I am being watched. In the beginning there were only a couple, but now they overwhelm me. The lives of the people I have taken follow me every waking day. I tried to speak with them to see what they wanted but I am unable to contact the spirit world. I don't think they want to listen, they want to see me suffer. They don't want to understand my plight that was buried so long ago under frozen archaic paintings.

I am getting older now, this magic drains me. I feel in a sudden race against time, a sudden urgency to fulfill some prophecy that is lost to me. Or maybe all along it was nothing but ancient writings that occupy us in our failing melodrama. Giving us the illusion of some colorful scheme of things that connect together.

The darkness draws nearer I suspect, the end of it all. I think I am losing it. I can feel this spellbook shake like an earthquake in my mind. The mana is draining from me, I can feel myself getting colder than ice itself. But yet it does not affect me so, I still move onward. Is this the end? The end? The end. The end. The end. The end. The end.

The landscape of the end has not been revealed to me. I need to go onward. I must rest.

wen drk monbster wak pas he drm of drk thng in the sno covrd gronds i dra clser i wak in the drknes

Shoklar Fareese The Movie Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5toubOe-Z8k

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Shoklar Fareese's Journal #1

Post by Roser »

So now u start acting like a wizard?!?!

Good story, nice music to read it to :P

Return to “Tales of Adventure”