patio house bugs

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

patio house bugs

Post by dren »

1. since the patch, when you change locks on a patio you don't get the inner door keys any longer

2. line of sight on the patio doesn't seem right, you can't cast off the patio but you can cast onto the patio even though it says "you can't see that"
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: patio house bugs

Post by wgensel »

I don't remember ever getting the inner door keys? You have to use the main house key on the inner doors I believe.

Also I can cast from the patio just fine.

EDIT: To clarify my first statement, I mean you use the main house key on inner doors in order to produce the inner door key.
Last edited by wgensel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Nevermind, I was mistaken on something.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm not sure under what conditions you get inner door keys when changing the locks. If you however don't get keys use the master key on the inner doors to generate a key for them. Nothing should have changed in respect to this mechanic.

You should have LOS on and off patios; please see patch notes thread for an update on LOS issues.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."