Deceit entrance hallway spawn

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Deceit entrance hallway spawn

Post by Arkon »

I don't know about everyone else but I definitely don't remember it being so insane there. I remember you would enter Deceit and pass a few skeletons and zombies (less than 10-12 total) on the way to the room with 2 water eles. Right now there are literally about 80+ undead there and 5 or so evil mages. I'm very positive evil mages weren't in that hallway, or in deceit at all for that matter.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Deceit entrance hallway spawn

Post by Kaivan »

It looks like one of our special spawners for dungeon crawls was left on accidentally. It's been turned off and the spawn is now back to normal.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

That would explain it. Thanks.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

On Pacific you could double click on the brazier/s in the rooms to the side of that hallway to spawn daemons and things...