King of the Docks - Wed, October 27th. 7pm est.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Zong

King of the Docks - Wed, October 27th. 7pm est.

Post by Zong »

This Event will be held on the gm made docks where TB once was. PM me and i can show you.

October 27th. Wednesday. Be the only person standing on the dock visible and alive for 12 seconds after 7pm eastern and win a small house deed.

This event is now a part of IHD. If you win and are dressed as Hemporer you win double the prize. (2 house deeds)

Winning area is on the actual docks past the entrance stairs.

I will be ressing in the nearby tower and vendors will be there to help you get back onto the docks and in action.

If someone would like to run a vendor there during the event, please let me know. I am mainly looking for a blacksmith.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: King of the Docks - Wed, October 27th. 7pm est.

Post by Panthor the Hated »

I saw an opening to be crowned King of the Docks, so I made my move. First blood was Kevin.

Next on my list was Pill Puller!

At this point it was clear to everyone, I was about to win! Next to die was Yahuna.

Just as I was about to achieve victory with this unnamed chap's death I was attacked by several opportunists!

Sadly I was never able to return to the top of the hill.

Great fun!

Zong

Re: King of the Docks - Wed, October 27th. 7pm est.

Post by Zong »

Yea that was alot of fun. I thought the event went well. I will be holding another event soon which will have multiple prizes and anyone regardless of skills can win.

Return to “Player Run Events”