Joining NPC Blacksmith Guild

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Victor Horn

Joining NPC Blacksmith Guild

Post by Victor Horn »

OK I paid twice 500 in gold to join NPC Blacksmith guild. The Second time it says welcome to the Guild. Now I click on the ruin in the center of the room and it says. I am not a member??? So I waited and logged off then back on. Still says I have to be a member??? but when talking to the NPC Guild Master he says I am??? What is going on??

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Joining NPC Blacksmith Guild

Post by fox_phyre »

If you are talking about the guildstone in West Brit, that is an actual guildstone. It has nothing to do with NPCs, if you want into it you will have to contact Thereon.
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

For more clarification, you joined the NPC blacksmith guild, not the other one. The one you joined isn't really a guild, it's just a way to get discounts from blacksmith vendors. Hope that helps.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

If you are talking about the guildstone in West Brit, that is an actual guildstone. It has nothing to do with NPCs, if you want into it you will have to contact Thereon.

Ok thanks for that info, how do I contact Thereon??

The one you joined isn't really a guild, it's just a way to get discounts from blacksmith vendors. Hope that helps.
For more clarification, you joined the NPC blacksmith guild, not the other one. The one you joined isn't really a guild, it's just a way to get discounts from blacksmith vendors. Hope that helps.

Ok thanks for the info, thought I hit a bug thanks...