Seeing Housing Using UOAM?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Jacka

Seeing Housing Using UOAM?

Post by Jacka »

How do people set up their uoam to see houses through out the shard?

Dagon

Re: Seeing Housing Using UOAM?

Post by Dagon »

Turn on house logging under the UOA tab.

It's enabled by default (should be) in our UOAM package.

Jacka

Post by Jacka »

oh so this is a uosa thing? not a uoam thing? for example does it work on other shards?

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Its all UOAM. The UOSecondAge's client installer (which includes UOAM) has it on by default now (apparently).

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

right, UOAM does the actual house logging stuff, works on any shard where razor is being used.. i was only pointing out that it should be on by default in our installer if you used it, or want to get it. especially since now our very own unofficial version 9 of UOAM is multi-client capable (see my sig).

the UOAM v8 is updated moreso than the one in the installer also, our sourceforge page will always be updated more frequently than the main site also

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

I still can't see housing on mine :(

Ripplinger

Post by Ripplinger »

On the UOAssist tab under Additional Settings on UOAM, make sure you check "Show Objects that would appear on UO's Radar Map" and "Send Notifications to game window". Enter a file name, such as Houses, in the box for "Log Houses to this file".

Start 1 client only of UO, and then start up UOAM. It should then record and keep all the housing info that you pass by. The houses just don't appear, you need to actually log them into the file by running near them so they show on your radar.

I had problems with it at first but it seems it was from running more than one client with it, or logging in and out of several clients leaving only 1 still running with UOAM, and it wouldn't record and save the info correctly then.

rosssi

Post by rosssi »

If you are using Windows 7 try running both Razor and UOAM in Windows XP compatability mode. This worked for me.

Upgrayedd

Post by Upgrayedd »

The latest version has it enabled by default. Download it here:
http://www.uosecondage.com/Downloads
The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had hoped that genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections.

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kelektra »

UOAM will not just automagically show all the houses. You have to run around the whole world and be close enough (sometimes even step in the stairs) for the House to showup on UOAM.

Also it will not update these locations until you run around again.. and again...and again...
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Return to “New Player Help”