Rangers not dropping arrows?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Drywall8

Rangers not dropping arrows?

Post by Drywall8 »

I searched around and was surprised that this topic had not been discussed. If it has im sorry i didnt see it.

I need a little help on this one but i remember always killing the rangers around Skara for arrows as a way to gm archery on several characters. I just killed them all and didnt get a single arrow. They drop 30-40 gold im not sure i remember them dropping any gold but i know they dropped arrows.

Am i incorrect as to the timing was it post T2A that they dropped arrows? I remember getting probably 30-50 per ranger.

Jester

Re: Rangers not dropping arrows?

Post by Jester »

Same here. But my memory as to if it was during T2A or after is fuzzy aswell :>

Trols

Post by Trols »

Oh man that would help so much...... bump for Derrick :)

Drywall8

Post by Drywall8 »

someone has to remember this i know they dropped arrows.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We're working on comprehensively fixing the equipment on all NPC's. It's very close to being done.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Trols

Post by Trols »

Thanks for your response and hard work Derrick .......... we all appreciate it!!