Hail all....

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Vassago

Hail all....

Post by Vassago »

Hail all and well met

Long time player and servent from previous lands looking forward to spending many a winters night in the company of those who reside in these lands ...
My name is Vassago Telperin, a tradesman of sorts and friend to all pull up a stool and join me for a beer beside a warm fire on such harsh nights.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hail all....

Post by BlackFoot »

alohas
beer is good
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Vassago

Post by Vassago »

better than good its the blood of gods!!!

Berginyon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Berginyon »

Hello, I hope that you enjoy your time here. If I, or any member of PT, can assist you please let us know.
Crawl the Night
Berginyon

Cpt Spaulding

Post by Cpt Spaulding »

Yar!!! If ye be lookin' t' loot an' plunder these landlubbers here on SecondAge then [Yar] be the guild t' join.
Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.

Vassago

Post by Vassago »

Wow... been a long time still havent got on .. was just about to register for this shard when alas i was already a member ... so looking forward to playing hope nothing is changed even though i dont think i ever came intot he shard !!!