An Idea, Events Related

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

An Idea, Events Related

Post by xevec »

Well i'm a relatively new member, but have been hanging around a bit and have gotten a few ideas. For example UoH is hosting tourney style events and Luca? seems to be holding a seige event. Perhaps C^V can hold some events or be partners in holding events, even if that guild isn't an ally, so long as they aren't an enemy. I've looked at the guild roster thread, and while its four months old, it seems that half those people no longer play. I think events could help keep people who are bored with gold farming interested in C^V and UOSA in general.
I realize that setting up and running events can be difficult so thats why i threw the partnership idea in.
What do you guys think?

Maybe eventaully I'll get an avatar thing and a signature when/if i stop being lazy.

Pirul

Re: An Idea, Events Related

Post by Pirul »

This is an excellent idea.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to set something as elaborate as the Siege tower thing up. However, I can help anybody set something like that up. If anybody has an idea but needs cash/a place/items/manpower to hold an event let me know, and we can work something out.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Lunchbox |

Re: An Idea, Events Related

Post by Lunchbox | »

Im up for ideas, and I don't mind hosting the event
Bring it