DELETED - DUPE

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

DELETED - DUPE

Post by Mikel123 »

DELETED - DUPE
Last edited by Mikel123 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dagon

Re: Murderer/Prisoner camps have blank keys

Post by Dagon »

doesn't the key unlock the prisoner. you still need lockpicking/magic unlock for the chests.

i remember someone reporting a while back that camps were spawning with blank keys, but you could unlock the prisoner just by clicking on them anyways (or with the key).... or maybe the key is only for the camps with the jail cage.. but either way i dont recall the key ever opening the chests

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

This has been around a while.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... &view=next

Derrick says the key isn't for the chest, so presumably its for the prisoner. That doesn't sound right to me either, but I'm sure I just killed the prisoner back then anyhow, so idk.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You don't need the key for the prisoner. I released one of them before I even killed any of her captors (then, she proceeded to attack them and get smoked pretty quickly).

My memory was that you double-clicked the prisoner in peace mode to "look closer at the chains" and then double-clicked them again to release the chains. I think on another RunUO shard, the captors had two types of keys, one for the shackles and one for the chest.