Hat's off to the PK's the other night

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Jinn

Hat's off to the PK's the other night

Post by Jinn »

So I was working up my bards fencing and I saw three reds gate in... of course I ran, they chased me down and killed me. I figured I'd tab in and see about getting a rez they all ran over and it seemed like a competition who could rez me first.

Once I was rezed they healed me to full health left all my things and someone (sorry I don't remember) gave me a GM archer suit.

So Chumbaguette, Rose, and Paradox. That has to have been the best experience I had getting PK'ed. Not only did you rez me but you healed me to full and didn't trash talk (I'm sure the half a set of bone armor helped).

Kander get's an honorable mention as well, even though he didn't even hit me.

The best part was...

chumbaguette: this is why server population wont go up
chumbaguette: peopel like us
Rose: thats why
Rose: you give a res and a wink
Rose: somtimes
Rose: ;)
Rose: lets go
Kander: pew pew pew
chumbaguette: now tell your friends to play UOSA!

Trols

Re: Hat's off to the PK's the other night

Post by Trols »

Good read... good to know.....

God I wish it would happen to me next time.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Your more then welcome. Yea i didnt get one hit. My land pker was in statloss and dead. So i had to use my self witch its a pirate temp. Glad to see you happy :)

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Eddard

Post by Eddard »

Honorable murderers. I like it!
Eddard Vahanian
High Constable of Shadowmire

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I find chumbaguette a bit obnoxious, actually. He's only ever attacked me at a Rune Library, while I was banking, or when he had those two with him as well. Not much into even fights, but an opportunist surely.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Jinn wrote:So I was working up my bards fencing and I saw three reds gate in... of course I ran, they chased me down and killed me. I figured I'd tab in and see about getting a rez they all ran over and it seemed like a competition who could rez me first.

Once I was rezed they healed me to full health left all my things and someone (sorry I don't remember) gave me a GM archer suit.

So Chumbaguette, Rose, and Paradox. That has to have been the best experience I had getting PK'ed. Not only did you rez me but you healed me to full and didn't trash talk (I'm sure the half a set of bone armor helped).

Kander get's an honorable mention as well, even though he didn't even hit me.

The best part was...

chumbaguette: this is why server population wont go up
chumbaguette: peopel like us
Rose: thats why
Rose: you give a res and a wink
Rose: somtimes
Rose: ;)
Rose: lets go
Kander: pew pew pew
chumbaguette: now tell your friends to play UOSA!
...I used to be like you tell i realized everyone here is scum.
Here is how its done see when you out farming or chopping wood and the 3 pk's roll in you and you ten friends gank em then laugh and chop there bodies up after you loot them.

Then go to irc and say "Wow you all got seriously pwnt".
Then the red will reply "ill take you any day 1vs1".
then you say "ok meet me at blah blah blah location".
When he shows up gank him again Then in irc the pk should say "that wasn't 1 vs 1 retard i knew you were scared of me".
At this time you should reply"ok man seriously this time me and you 1 vs 1" and when he shows up again gank him then go to his house and loot it kill his mare leave a book on the floor.
In the book should be some dumb story about how you roxxored him so hard that his mom felt it irl and went into labor then you hally wacked the baby and E bolted it also.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

wgensel
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by wgensel »

Rose & company got me about a week ago in shame or something. I figured I would get a rez so I just stood there spinning in circles. They thought I was going to ghost them :cry: