Forum "Newbie" needs help

Moderator: Support Moderators

Soleil

Forum "Newbie" needs help

Post by Soleil »

Hello all,

I'm playing on UOSA since a few weeks but I haven't used the forums yet. I have no idea if this is the right place to post this.

My problem is that I posted a message in a thread a few hours ago. I'm not sure which thread it was. It was about playing here and on Osi at the same time. When I came back I found that I had 0 posts again, so I assume that my post from before got deleted. Since I'm new I might have posted it in the wrong place. I'm new here and I can't even send a pm to the staff to ask what was going on.

Well if anyone of the forum moderators or the admin reads this. Why did my post get deleted?

I hope this one won't get deleted as well. And if it does it would be nice to get a PM at least with the reason why it was removed.

thank you

LifeForce

Re: Forum "Newbie" needs help

Post by LifeForce »

Soleil

Post by Soleil »

Yes, thank you. Why is it here again? I checked 5 mins ago in my profile and I was at 0 posts. Didn't really remember where I asked, so I couldn't find it.

Guess my question is answered, thx for the help LifeForce :-)

iqdoom

Post by iqdoom »

It was on premoderation

Yew

Post by Yew »

iqdoom wrote:It was on premoderation
To elaborate, your first post is approved by the mods before it is actally posted. This stops after your first initial post. I believe the intent is to keep people from registering accounts just to come on the forums and post spam or flame others anonymously.

Return to “New Player Help”