Guild for PvP oriented New Players [READ]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
marmalade

Guild for PvP oriented New Players [READ]

Post by marmalade »

I've decided to open up [x-] for recruitment.

The main purpose of me doing this is to help people who are new to the server and/or new to UO to get used to PvP mechanics in a safe, friendly environment before they risk losing their belongings in the open world. I will also consider recruiting older players who would like some assistance with certain aspects of player vs player combat. Benefits include training from some of the best PvPers on the server, safe places to train characters and help with making money.

This is not a hand out guild. You will receive an OBSCENE amount of help, but nothing will be given to you. Do not expect to stay in the guild permanently. Once you have shown a decent understanding of the mechanics, and a decent ability to fend for yourself, you will be expected to leave. You will, however, receive help from the most able players currently on the server in group fighting and 1v1 techniques.

Don't feel intimidated! If you've always wanted to know the in's and out's of PvP so you can fight back against those nasty PKs, or if you've always wanted to join a PvP guild but have never considered yourself good enough, this is the guild for you! PM me on the forums, or alternatively, join IRC and PM me on there (http://www.uosecondage.com/Chat). All questions and queries will be answered.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Guild for PvP oriented New Players [READ]

Post by Mens Rea »

marmalade wrote:The main purpose of me doing this is to help people who are new to the server and/or new to UO to get used to PvP mechanics in a safe, friendly environment before they risk losing their belongings in the open world.
I want to join!

Ocho

Post by Ocho »

its good to see someone who cares, go marma!!!
<Luca|Blight> hail number 8
<Ocho> Lol dont be jealous
<Ocho> i have a question for you
<Luca|Blight> does it involve hiring GK for his reacharound service
<Ocho> he doesnt charge me
<Luca|Blight> oh nice setup

Pro

Post by Pro »

can weezy join?

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

Pro wrote:can weezy join?
hahahahaha
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Manohvan

Post by Manohvan »

would like to join!

Manohvan

Post by Manohvan »

would like to join!

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

if you're interested, please hop on irc and send me a pm. thanks!

iqdoom

Post by iqdoom »

Is it still active? Id like some expirience.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”