Balron Bug

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Azaazel

Balron Bug

Post by Azaazel »

What's with this idiotic Balron bug? Every single time I try to fight Balrons I get stuck and can't move any where. It's not being paralyzed, but I can't move any where and die every damn time. It is fricken ridiculous. I don't know what's going on but it needs to be fixed. i can fight any thing else in the game without a problem but Balrons, not so much.

Sandro

Re: Balron Bug

Post by Sandro »

make a resynchronize client hot-key

balrons move fast so you are probably running a lot

more than likely an out-of-synch death, either that or he was spawned with a ghoul's touch broadsword :D
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm not sure why you you would be de-synching like that, if that's what's happening. What is your client version?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Azaazel

Post by Azaazel »

Derrick wrote:I'm not sure why you you would be de-synching like that, if that's what's happening. What is your client version?
5.0.8.3 (Patch 204)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Does it recify itself after you die? Does a resynch work? You can also open your paperdoll to resynch in most cases.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Azaazel

Post by Azaazel »

Derrick wrote:Does it recify itself after you die? Does a resynch work? You can also open your paperdoll to resynch in most cases.
Been so long since I played I forgot about resync. This seems to help.

Thanks,

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Glad to hear.

I'm still concerned about the problem, if you notice anything in particular that seems to lead to a de-synch please add it here.

Thanks for the report!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Jamming down certain hotkeys while running seems to desynch me a lot, particularly level 1 spells (though those may be the only spells I hold down while running since you barely have to stop).

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Mikel123 wrote:Jamming down certain hotkeys while running seems to desynch me a lot, particularly level 1 spells (though those may be the only spells I hold down while running since you barely have to stop).
casting anything while running on a mount or on foot i noticed causes more de syncing, then if you just paused at the same second before you hit the key to cast. it would seem that the longer the duration of the delay before the the worst it gets, explode while running in dungeons for example. Granted i haven't had any major desyncing issues since using dagons installer and reinstalling. Before reinstalling i was running the other available client to download from uosa site can't remember the number but it was compatible but yet not the same version as the new easy installer has before he made that.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

Moving in the t2a desert on very uneven terrain while running around provoking stuff makes it happen for me. My avatar just freezes mid-move as everything around me is still moving, it has happened when I was just running away as well. When it happens everything freezes for about a second and then everything else starts moving again but me

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”