Ive got your Runebook!

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Lucien

Ive got your Runebook!

Post by Lucien »

The story is pretty simple...

Today I was wandering around with my adventurer and stopped by a K^A member buying some stuff near the britain moongate. An idea passed trough my mind and I thought "Why not?". I just started stealing random stuff from him, as I have no snooping.

I got his runebook at first but he didnt attack me, so I gave it back to him. But for some reason, after I successfully got 1 gold coin from his bag, our brave warrior started attacking me. I needed to protect myself so I kept stealing his stuff and applying bandages. It ends that I get his runebook again. After some time he lost my track and I indeed couldnt find him again.

Thats it. Ive heard K^A is a guild for starting players (not sure anymore due to some random scams posted on forums) so if you want it back, just leave a comment. The guy's name was something related to fish, cant really remember.

Sorry if it got confusing, english isnt my mother language. I just wanted to share my first adventure. Any corrections are more than welcome.

Atraxi

Re: Ive got your Runebook!

Post by Atraxi »

Lucien wrote:The guy's name was something related to fish, cant really remember.
I think it was Filthy Mc Nasty. I saw him talkin to a counselor about runebook stealing last night.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Lucien

Post by Lucien »

Exactly this guy. Is he on the forums? He wont find me because im always disguised... Tell him to look for me on IRC, so we can negotiate his runebook haha

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Lucien wrote:Ive heard K^A is a guild for starting players
LOL? :lol: