10+ player stat bars on screen -

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Lucien

Re: 10+ player stat bars on screen -

Post by Lucien »

How exactly did you get this to work? Using the old client or editing the new ones?

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

Dagon wrote:editing our client.
I'll gladly help you test this, I know you've tried it with making sure everything is able to be targeted, but what about everything that you have open taking damage? E.G, Earthquake/Any area of effect spell, should probably see if that has any.. odd effects before implementing it
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Good idea. My testing was extremely limited, on one animal only, and the rest of the status bars were mostly player vendors so they wouldn't take damage anyways for any sort of testing.

As Derrick said, it should be tested throughout normal game play.. and I don't do enough of anything else in game were multiple status bars would be a key issue for use for any reason, so it needs to be tested by more active pvpers and such.

Cata, do you even still play?! ;)

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

I do, actually! More than I like to, I sort of just hide in the shadows now a days and watch the time pass by
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics