Guard Packs?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
roguan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Guard Packs?

Post by roguan »

Did guards really have packs in T2A? I was under the impression they didn't. Like, not even in the paperdoll.
"The NPK"

Derrick

Re: Guard Packs?

Post by Derrick »

aye, probably not. Thanks :)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I have to disagree, I remember a trick where you could get guard whacked, insta res and steal the guard's gold (it was still grey to you, and you wouldn't be whacked for it).
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Faust

Post by Faust »

Demo it.

I remember there being packs and the demo templates are showing random coin purses for loot for both city and regular guards.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

nightshark wrote:I have to disagree, I remember a trick where you could get guard whacked, insta res and steal the guard's gold (it was still grey to you, and you wouldn't be whacked for it).
x2

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Might be thinking of wandering healers? Apparently some of them spawned in 98 without backpacks. No idea if/when this was "fixed."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.game ... 9f0b887a51
He was probably killing the healers with no packs, so that ones *with*
packs would respawn. That gives the thieves someone to steal from
other than us. It's a good thing. 'Way to ruin it.