track n craft

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nerva

track n craft

Post by Nerva »

didnt we have the crafting option make last by this point?
and how come when i use track, the screen comes for animal/creature/human, pick one, and the damn first screen is still there for animal/creature/human, annoying

Atraxi

Re: track n craft

Post by Atraxi »

Nerva wrote:and how come when i use track, the screen comes for animal/creature/human, pick one, and the damn first screen is still there for animal/creature/human, annoying
I use tracking all the time and I never have that happen. When i choose one, the menu switches to whatever i chose.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

yossarian
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by yossarian »

if you are using razor to select menu options, the client does not know you selected anything, so the menu stays up.

LifeForce

Post by LifeForce »

iirc i don't get tinkering menus with my macros, but for inscription they stay there.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Nerva wrote:didnt we have the crafting option make last by this point?
Yes, usually "make last" is activated by targeting the tool when you are promped for resources; i.e., double click sewing kit, then target sewing kit.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."