Archery first shot

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Archery first shot

Post by Mikel123 »

REPORTED ISSUE: According to Faust, http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... ot#p198595
Faust wrote:Archery delay is readjusted to the beginning of the 'plant and shoot' phase everytime you move or elapse the timer past the bows delay. This delay is exactly 4 ticks and than you will see the animation/sound for the next phase that is also 4 ticks long. Finally, the damage will be applied roughly 1.25s after the animation/sound phase. There is a total of 2.25s until the hit/miss portion of the shot takes place anytime you enter combat after the delay elapses past the weapon's delay or run during any of the sequence.
translation wrote:When you double-click on someone in war mode, with a heavy xbow equipped that you've had equipped for a long long time, the target should be feeling the pain 2.25 seconds later.
In actuality, it is much longer... 6.5 to 7 seconds, as far as I can tell.

ISSUE DETAILS: I go into war mode. I double-click on my enemy. 5.5 to 6.0 seconds later, my arrow is fired. 1.0 (or maybe 1.25, hard to tell) seconds later, the damage is applied.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: In my house, attempting to smite my enemy.

STEPS TO RECREATE: War mode with a heavy xbow armed. Wait a long time, go into war mode, and double-click. Same bug occurs when you select them as Last Target and then Attack Last Target, if that matters.

EXPECTED RESULTS: My enemy should be smited 2.25 seconds after I double-click their noob @ss.

DATE REPORTED: 9/23

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Derrick

Re: Archery first shot

Post by Derrick »

I think I found the problem. Updating Test center.

I may have broken this in patch 135.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Derrick

Re: Archery first shot

Post by Derrick »

This may have been fixed this morning. Some brief testing was done on test center last night, and a change was published this morning. I'm nervous about making any major changes as I'll be out of town this weekend. Please provide feedback on this if you get a chance to test.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."