It was fun

Astinus

It was fun

Post by Astinus »

Hello, all. I haven't been around since early in the summer, so some of you won't recognize me. I was hoping to rejoin the guild after the summer ended, but I have added a few new responsibilities to my plate which will take up a lot of time. I think it would be best for me not to get sucked back in right now, as much as I love this game and enjoyed playing with C^V. I'm going to be giving my smalls and most of my gold to Pirul at some point this weekend. I'm sure it all will be put to good use.

I'm keeping a little gold, as I do hope to come back at some point, and maybe I'll randomly show up sometime in IRC and go hunting again. It looks like you guys have gotten much better at PvP so I imagine I just suck now, but that has never stopped me before! At the very least I could just make fun of Cattie for entertainment.

Thanks to everyone whom I played with for some good times. This guild has grown a lot, and it looks like Pirul and you all have done an amazing job. Keep it up, guys.

Pirul

Re: It was fun

Post by Pirul »

Thanks for the kind words, my friend.

You have been, and will continue to be missed.

I wish you all the luck in the world with the new responsibilities, and hope sometime in the future you can come back. We'll always have our doors open for outstanding members like yourself.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

benny-

Post by benny- »

pfft...

quitter.
- Elisud

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

benny- wrote:pfft...

quitter.
:lol:

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

Aye, I am always here for your entertainment :lol:
Hope you come back soon

Astinus

Post by Astinus »

Well, after a few weeks of missing Pirul or just forgetting to get online at night on weekends, I finally managed to hand all my stuff over: most of my gold and my most sellable weapons (along with a bunch of junk in my mining house). I'm sure you all will put it to good use. I am not gone for good, though I will be removed from the stone. I might check in the forums occasionally, and I fully expect to pop back in sometime, perhaps over the winter, and die a few times to PKs for old time's sake (that and farming daemons were my main hobbies).

I still have a chunk of gold (about 50k) and an assortment of force and power weapons I did not bother sorting through (though I gave the only marketable power weapons to Pirul already). But if anyone is in need of any of that, Pirul can PM me (I get email notifications), such as if you all need some extra gold quickly to buy something for the guild. Otherwise, I will just keep it to fund my inevitably anticlimactic return.

Good luck to all of you, and a special last thanks to Pirul and Cattie here for making my C^V time very fun.

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

You will always have a home here, so dont forget this disfunctional part of your family!!
When you come back ( we all do.. ) you always have our full support, and anything that you need is yours!
Now clean off that plate! Work is overrated and it eats into UO time :P

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Maz, as I told you, you will always be welcome around here, and we will miss you while you're gone.

Your gold has been used to place a tower, and hopefully turn a profit for the guild.

I will be posting a list of weps and armor in the next few days for everybody to see, and if they need anything, we can think of a way of distributing them.