Razor macro question

Adamantium

Razor macro question

Post by Adamantium »

So I'm trying to set up a mining macro (attended mining, of course). It's basically a slightly modified version of the one in the OP of this thread: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5759

The issue I'm having is when it says there is no more metal here to mine. At this point, I want it to bring up a targeting cursor and wait for me to select a new mining site, but I'm not sure how to do this. There is a "Set Last Target" command in Razor, but that does not let me select mountains for mining, only objects like people, containers, etc. So how do I get Razor to, in effect, double click a shovel and then WAIT for me to select the target before continuing to loop the macro?

As you can see in that thread, the OP has his own hotkey macro for this part, and it's labeled as Exec: Set Last Target in his macro queue. I'm basically asking what he might be using for that macro.

Dagon

Re: Razor macro question

Post by Dagon »

set last target works on mountains if its targeting a valid area

Adamantium

Re: Razor macro question

Post by Adamantium »

Are you sure? Because I can't get it to work. It will only set last target if i target myself or, say, something in my pack.

I'm talking about the Set Last Target option that pops up when you right click the macro actions in Razor and go look at the special constructs like for loops and if statements.