How to get housing to show on UOAM?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Ripplinger

How to get housing to show on UOAM?

Post by Ripplinger »

It seems like a great feature that would help find housing spots, but I can't seem to get it to work reliably.

On the UOAM Control Panel, UOAssist tab, it says I must have UOAssist running for this feature to work, however without it yesterday I noticed a lot of houses have already been filled in recently in various locations.

I do have a paid copy of UOAssist, but I can't seem to start UOSA with it since I don't have the uopatch.exe file installed with UOSA. Is that normal for this shard or did I screw up the initial installation?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

marmalade

Re: How to get housing to show on UOAM?

Post by marmalade »

even though it says you need uoassist, it should work with razor. plenty of people have gotten the house logging working here. i would tell you how to do it but im not sure myself. im sure someone else can help you out though, it cant be that complicated.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

In UOAM there is a tab labled UOAssist ... this is where you sellect it to log housing

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Ripplinger

Post by Ripplinger »

I had the info correct in Razor for housing mapping, that was first thing I did. And I can't explain it, but a short while after I posted earlier it started working consistently. Now every house I run near is being logged and kept in the file and showing correctly on UOAM.

I didn't do anything different, but I'm glad it's working now. Possibly having more than one UOT2A client running was messing it up before is my only guess.

Thanks much for the assist.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Razor essentially is UO Assist in this instance, since Razor has all of the UOA third party developer stuff built in.. that's why UOAM works with UOA (and UOA does not work on freeshards anyhow).

One possible reason for the inconsistent results is that if you had used the new UOAM v9 for multi-clients, it only logs houses on one client.. hopefully if that is the case you read the thread with the known issues and limitations.

Return to “New Player Help”