Sextants & Dungeons

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sandro

Sextants & Dungeons

Post by Sandro »

Specifically states that sextants do not function inside dungeons. I am unsure if it currently works this way on UOSA, I just happened to read it as I was looking for other specific information.

http://web.archive.org/web/199910051049 ... t2aent.htm

Very bottom, marked with a **.

Also it says the temple island near Trinsic is guarded, is this true on UOSA?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Re: Sextants & Dungeons

Post by Derrick »

Thanks, will look into sextant behavior.
Sandro wrote:Also it says the temple island near Trinsic is guarded, is this true on UOSA?
My knowedge of Trisic is less than i thought, it took me a bit to figure out what temple island meant. Yes, it is guarded.
Attachments
TrinsicTemple.jpg
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Right, but you cannot access T2A from there.

The temple island they describe is the one that allows you passage to/from T2A.

[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Noo dont guard that :((
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Oh yeah, the T2A passages need a full review, most were guarded, none are here. Same trouble with guard posts; it's on the list.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."