Pet Loyalty Decay

Moderator: Support Moderators

Orbanaz

Pet Loyalty Decay

Post by Orbanaz »

Just wondering what the time line on loyalty decay is?

For example, if I tame a nightmare and someone gates it away while it is "wonderfully happy," what is the time frame for me to find it and save it?

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Pet Loyalty Decay

Post by nightshark »

30 seconds since they either gated it to somewhere it will get killed, or a secure location to wait out it's loyalty timer.

but to answer your question, i've macroed overnight many times over the period of a month without my mount going wild. it's a very long time.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Whatever it is, I think it's going to change in the near future. Reena posted some pretty concrete information about how it worked, and I think it's on Derrick's list to be coded and implemented.

Orbanaz

Post by Orbanaz »

Ok, thanks for the responses. I was asking because as I was checking mare spawn spots this morning I found a tame mare that was alone fighting monsters. It was almost dead so I healed it up and gated it away.

I was waiting for it to go wild. Took about 6 hours I think before it finally was tameable again.

Return to “New Player Help”