UO "not responding" continuously

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UO "not responding" continuously

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Mikel123 wrote: those of you using Firefox are seeing this issue especially bad.
This is very true. It's like the fox was designed as an application to better facilitate memory leaks.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

I'm using Firefox and I have none of the issues posted in this thread. I don't have the chrome edition, if that is an upgrade to Firefox, though.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Chrome is a different browser altogether, made by Google. The interface of it is a little weird, since it was purposefully designed to differentiate it a bit from Windows-designed things (i.e. Explorer). It's by far the best though, in terms of speed and security. If you are navigating to a site that Google thinks might download some sketchy stuff to your machine, like a trojan or spyware, it gives you a big red interstitial screen and says "Are you sure? This site may harm your computer!".