Pet Notoriety + Guild Warring & O/C

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sandro

Pet Notoriety + Guild Warring & O/C

Post by Sandro »

I don't have any concrete evidence on this just yet, but I am fairly certain that pets of players who are in an O/C guild &/or a guild with wars, should be orange (freely attack-able) by enemy guild members.

This was a pretty effective mechanic against the players running horses --> dismount --> all follow me --> remount. The 1-2 second window of dismount was enough for a quick player to engage/poison an opponents horse, and quickly taking the upper hand in the fight.

If anyone can dig up some info on this before I am able to, please post.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pet Notoriety + Guild Warring & O/C

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Only if the pet was issued a kill/guard command should it turn the color of the warring faction iirc.

Just check for pictures of dead warring guildmates for proof. The horse will be blue because nobody is telling their horse to "guard" or "kill".

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Matron is correct.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Faust

Post by Faust »

Matron is definitely correct.

The game mechanics behind this is actually described in the Reputation System FAQ for flagging in this manner.