Healing Macro

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Lazarus

Healing Macro

Post by Lazarus »

How do you set up the healing macro for the npc you hire to gain skill?

Khaled al-Din

Re: Healing Macro

Post by Khaled al-Din »

Depends on what skill level you are. From 50 just spar your NPC and heal them ever X seconds depending on how much you damgage them. Can't remember the dealy for bandaiding others but adjust it accordingly.

When you hit 70 or so, switch to curing. For this i have one character casting poison on them and then have your healer try to cure them. Think 9 secs is enough delay on that one.

For 80 Anatomy/Healing use a ghost and try to Rez them with bandaids and adjust your time accordingly. Don't do anything with the ghost account except stand there.

Bag

Post by Bag »

if you're in no rush to gain healing, you can effectively gain from 50 - 80 just healing the npc you're sparring.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Actually I was training wrestling with a mage and wanted to cast on the npc but what I thought I could due was set a target hp that if he dropped below I could heal. I ended up just doing a delay for like 50-60 secs and it worked good.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Another good way to gain healing is to use a Magical Wizards Hat. Set a macro to put it on, then take it off, then heal yourself. Pause 16 seconds. Loop.

You can also speed this up if you have an alternate character. Without getting too complicated, I'd set it up like this:

Person 1:
Put on Hat
Pause 1.000
Take off Hat
Pause 7.000

Person 2:
Use Bandages
Wait for Target
Target other Person
Pause 8.000

Loop both.

This takes you to about 70.5 displayed skill. Seems to drop off to nothing at that point, so I'd move to curing poison until 80.0, then start resurrecting.

Return to “Guides”