Healing Timer

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
dustylane

Re: Healing Timer

Post by dustylane »

I just ran a razor macro with a heal followed by a 15 second pause followed by another heal. The timer is indeed off. The second heal interrupted the first heal before it finished.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

My razor timer has been counting to 16 before the heal gets through too.

I think there may be other timers off too - the criminal flag was 120 and now it's more like 132 seconds.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Mens Rea wrote:My razor timer has been counting to 16 before the heal gets through too.

I think there may be other timers off too - the criminal flag was 120 and now it's more like 132 seconds.
YES! I noticed this too, and thought I just accidentally made a second criminal action about 12 seconds after

dustylane

Post by dustylane »

Now that its mentioned I've noticed this about the criminal timer as well and didn't think anything of it. I thought it was a just another strange timer change. I just did a few tests as well and my criminal timer is running between 131-132 as well. I also thought it was 120.

bufamafungis

Post by bufamafungis »

So this has been tested by multiple people. Is there any further progress by staff?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We intend to fix this, it seems time is running a little slow, and with shocking consistancy. This also has been confirmed to be effected house deay rates by a substancial amount.

If this is global (which I suspect is true) it's effecting spell casting, weapon swings, stamina loss, etc as well.

I have a pretty big list of little stuff to fix right now, this is possibly the biggest one that can hopefully be fixed soon.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."