3 accounts question

Seth001
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

3 accounts question

Post by Seth001 »

Hello,

My wife and I play on the same internet connection however we use different machines. I made the 3 accounts and we share them. I was looking at the forums again to see if the restriction was per house hold or per person and I think from what I read it is per person. We have 2 separate machines in which we play on however when we tried to make another account on hers it did not allow us. We may have logged on the 3 accounts on her machine as well can this be fixed or am I mistaken about the limits on the accounts? Please let me know when you have a chance, no rush :). Have a wonderful day!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: 3 accounts question

Post by Mikel123 »

I believe the limits are supposed to be 3 per person, 4 per household total. So you could do 3 and 1, or 2 and 2, or 1 and 3.

Seth001
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Seth001 »

Mikel123 wrote:I believe the limits are supposed to be 3 per person, 4 per household total. So you could do 3 and 1, or 2 and 2, or 1 and 3.
Even if that were the case it won't allow me to make another account :(

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Seth001 wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:I believe the limits are supposed to be 3 per person, 4 per household total. So you could do 3 and 1, or 2 and 2, or 1 and 3.
Even if that were the case it won't allow me to make another account :(
You can only register 3 accounts from the same IP. If you have a dynamic IP, try resetting your modem and creating a new account. If that doesn't work, you'll have to talk to one of the staff (you should probably do this either way, to avoid getting banned)
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Seth001
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Seth001 »

Ok sounds good. I will message one of them tomorrow at decent time. Don't want to drive anyone insane atm hehe. It is Sunday after all.

sanjo

Post by sanjo »

I'm having a similar problem with my wife and I. We have each made 1 account but when I try to make another it tells me there was a problem communicating with the origin server and to restart.

Whats that about?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

You may have accidently created a third account. If you send an in-game page using the help button on your paperdoll an administrator will take a look.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

Wow, there certainly seem to be a lot of us wife/husband combos out there! We should organize an old married people's event haha!
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!