Sometimes an item that is being dragged is "killed"

dorklard

Sometimes an item that is being dragged is "killed"

Post by dorklard »

The following is happening to me. Especially, when I do things a bit hasty: When dragging one item, shorty after having dropped another, then this items just disappear. Then, i cannot drag other items, it says "you are already holding an item".

RAzors "Drop what youre holding" function, however, says "You are not holding anything blabla".

When I then re-login, the said item is in my backpack. However its quite annoying, especially in the midst of a fight, when i need to relog ;-)

Anyone has this issue and/or knows how to get around ?

<- Vista 32 bit.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Sometimes an item that is being dragged is "killed"

Post by BobDobbs »

I have the same issue playing through Wine under Linux. It especially happens with bone armor. I quit looting it to give to new players because I'd have to log in and out to find the stuff in my backpack.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

"Clear Drag/Drop Queue" <- probably only necessary when running a restocker/organizer
"Resynchronize Client" <- razor will sometimes "forget" you're holding something
"Drop What You are Currently Holding" <- will only drop if razor thinks you're holding something

When I have an issue moving loot, I usually hit all 3 (in that order).

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Rammar wrote:"Clear Drag/Drop Queue" <- probably only necessary when running a restocker/organizer
"Resynchronize Client" <- razor will sometimes "forget" you're holding something
"Drop What You are Currently Holding" <- will only drop if razor thinks you're holding something

When I have an issue moving loot, I usually hit all 3 (in that order).
This should work in almost any situation when you get item-bugged.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

dorklard

Post by dorklard »

Well, i tried the three. Sync worked, but then it happened again (moving a lots of things since im stuffing my (temporary) house). Then none of those helped, didnt matter in which combination i hit them :(

Is there maybe another solution ? Maybe diff. client ?