Jessie's Beginnings

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Jessie

Jessie's Beginnings

Post by Jessie »

Hail!

I am Jessie.

You see a average sized female warrior. Some of the old timers, nudge one another and cover a smile. "This one wont last." a grizzled old warrior mouths to his mates. "She'll not last the week."

Well, I, being Jessie, herself, hope I can hold out a bit longer. I am not the strongest fighter, nor the most agile. But I am determined to hold my own against all comers. My Pappy was a warrior. He trained with a fella name Aeric in an other land. Now, THERE was a MAN...but that is for another story.

Just know that the smaller monsters should find their numbers lessen with me around. I have already made several thousand in gold ridding our world of the likes of those screechy mongbats..(they make a pretty good rib roast also, though
tis a bit stringy.

I also wish to thank the gentleman of MoonGlow. He saw me out harassing the poor mongbats and such. He offered to sell me a house. While I would dearly love to have a small place for myself. I am most sure I do not have enough gold to make such a purchase at this time. BUT I have made almost 10k since I met him yesterday. So maybe if my luck holds I will soon be able to have a place of my own.

I know there are those about who think a newcomer like myself seems like an easy mark...I am not afraid to fight anyone, and no this is not a challenage. Just tidbit of information.

In the Spirit world, I may have to leave Jessie and her 'sisters' alone for a while, but I will return to help them as I can.

In this Second Age, I am relearning things I had assumed I knew. Tis a strange and wonderful world, this. I hope to meet ye all in my travels.

If anyone needs guildmates I hope I am considered, As I am a hardworker (when the Spiritworld stays away) I am willing to work at gathering supplies and will help out as I can.

If this was not the place to put this missive, I apologize. Good luck all and see you in our world.

Lazarus

Re: Jessie's Beginnings

Post by Lazarus »

Welcome Jessie. I am The Glorious Lord Lazarus, Grandmaster Archer. I am the bane of deamons all over Britannia. My friend is handy with a lockpick and travels to the deepest bowels of the most dangerous dungeons. As such we have amassed a large supply of magical weapons and armors that we find no use for. If a fair maiden such as yourself wish to receive said armaments please let me know.

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

Thank Ye, kind sir!

I could most definitely use some of those fine pieces of armor and a good swords weapon or two. I seemed to have lost a couple of sets of armor on my travels of late. (They would look funny on the ettin who removed them from my body, *shrugs* but to each his or her own...*grins*

I find myself traveling the roads and passing through those strange blue portals often, so mayhaps we shall meet on one of those forays.

I will work hard to train myself in the fine arts of a warrior. Though I am finding it a bit strange that although my healing skill is making some gains, I am making none in that of anatomy. I do not understand this, but maybe eventually this skill will make some gains also. Also, I find myself at a lost as to how to train Magic Resist. I suppose that i will happen upon someone or something that will help me with this skill also.

If anyone has any ideas for me here please reply. (I am quite willing to make myself a target to make said gains.) Although I cringe at the thought of the number of death robes I will collect. *Smiles* (Gray is not my color.)

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Jessica my friend, the rogue that I had mentioned earlier, is practicing the art of magery. Perhaps he could arrange some training sessions with you. He has a house, tis but a small one, but it would be perfect for training. It happens to be in the northern terrorities, true a vast land, but on steed tis but a few minutes from the great city of Britain. Although a perilious journey I"m sure he could arrange something for you.

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

I look forward to an arranged meeting, but alas, the Spirit world beckons and I must respond.

When I am able to return to Britannia, I will seek ye out. At the moment I am in Moonglow. I have been shearing those poor wild sheep, and am in need of a bath and sme clean clothing. If ye see me about I am usually in an orange skirt and smiple leather armor.

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Ye can always bathe at my house. :mrgreen:

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

I have been a bit busy, trying to learn my way around these lands. I have forgotten a lot of important things.

I have finally been able to advance my skills pass that of novice, so I AM making some progress. My 'Cousin' Windra, a miner/smithy/tailor, in training has helped me some by supplying me with some clean clothes. (I seem to have torn my skirt to shreds on the underbush in the wilds about Brit.)

I have met a lot of very interesting folk and look forward to meeting more.

Zeppelin
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zeppelin »

hey jessie!
im usually in moonglow/papua.
im a gm provo/mage macer.
let me know if you decide to hunt sometime i'd be glad to hunt with someone :)

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

I have spent the last few hours trying to calm down Windra...

It would seem she had this grand notion of visitng the Rune Tower on Moonglow.
To Make a long story short...she worked on 'building' a small rune library of her own. (1 runebook with a stable, a couple of the towns, and some mining sites.)

'WINDRA! quit interupting, I will tell the tale. ' Humph!..Jessie lowered her voice to a whisper. 'If she had followed the instructions of her guild mates, this may not have happen.' We were both told not to carry our runebooks with us when out and about but keep them in the bank...Windra thought she was the exception to this rule, as she was trying to 'build' a book that would help her find better mining sites.

Well. she lost that book and all it contained..it was a good thing she removed the rune to our guild house, and left that in the bank. She was killed while viiting the Rune Tower in MoonGlow, and while reading through those wonderful books, a scalawag shoved Windra down and took her life. He stole some of her items, and she was getting ready to run to find a healer, when someone else entered the tower and took what the first fellow left..or at least those things he could take. Some of her items are not stealable or they are not worth the trouble to take them.

So to anyone who wishes to meet up with one extremely angry miner...make sure she is not carrying a pick or shovel...she may try to whack you with it...*grins*

She wanted to go back to that rune library and call insults to one who stole from her cold dead body...I laughed in her face, and told her to calm down..she back handed me and stomped off in a huff. Mumbling something about someone was gonna be sorry...*smirks* most likely that somone will be Windra.

P.S. Windra is my 'cousin', Eponia is my 'sister'and Nuriko is my Aunt

Jessie

Post by Jessie »

One meets all sorts of folks, traveling across this land.

At bout the time yesterday, I met a fellow, he had a 'red aura'. And yes, I shivered when I met him, but while cautious, I approached him and we exchanged pleasantiries. I was seeking a decent set of armor, and this gentleman said that he had some, but also, I would need to follow him into Buc's Den. IF I was not afraid to go with him.

{I will clarify my thoughts on this now, I am one who will hold my opinion of others based on their response to my naivity] NOT to the arua that surrounds them. If one who has been labeled a murder, or a thief is well spoken and offers their services to me or if they ask politely for my aide, I am likely to assist them.}

We were about to conclude our business, when others appeared and promptly attacked and killed my new found friend. I was dumbfounded. the others who attacked and killed this fellow, dismembered him. But they ignored me except to show me the way back to the main land.

This reminds me of other lands which my 'Sister' Nuriko has told me of. A place called Siege. More and more of my family are coming to enjoy the wonder of this fair land. I have found a place where, while danger lurks behind smiles and one must be on guard to protect themselves and their properity. I LIKE this land and plan on building a home here. I have come HOME!

Menti [$$;]

Post by Menti [$$;] »

cant wait to meet you myself m'lady
Cash Money Brothers [$$;]

Return to “Tales of Adventure”