I Need at least 2 ID Wands

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

I Need at least 2 ID Wands

Post by SirLanceAlittle »

I would like to buy at least 2 good, highly charged, ID Wands. I cannot seem to find any either as loot on mobs or for sale on player-run vendors. Thank you.

marmalade

Re: I Need at least 2 ID Wands

Post by marmalade »

liches drop them quite frequently. check the staffs they drop aswell since they're sometimes magic. hit me up in irc if you still need some.

caveman

Post by caveman »

I usually have a couple on my vendor at 20gp/charge. Vendor is on Blanche Island.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

check the small vendor house norht of brit moongate next to the tower libbery. iam sure they have id wands
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

SirLanceAlittle
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirLanceAlittle »

Arsen wrote:check the small vendor house norht of brit moongate next to the tower libbery. iam sure they have id wands
There were two small houses next to the tower North of the Brit moongate. I checked the only one of the two with vendors. If the "magic wands" that were on the venodor were in fact ID Wands, they were not so labeled and they had only 5 and 6 charges (of whatever they were) left.
marmalade wrote:liches drop them quite frequently. check the staffs they drop aswell since they're sometimes magic. hit me up in irc if you still need some.
I guess I shall have to try killing me some Liches. I do hope it's the regular Liches that drop them and not Lich Lords; I cannot take on Lich Lords alone...well, I have done so in the past, but at a very high cost in reagents.

Wish me luck

ps. If anyone has 2 or 3 ID Wands, with at least 20-25 charges on them, that they'd sell me, drop me an email at: name removed by orriginal poster and title the Subject line "ID Wands." Thanks.

Return to “Other”