Vendor Replace Bug?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Dagon

Vendor Replace Bug?

Post by Dagon »

I don't think it's supposed to be like this -- since it never was before or at least not that I've run into....

after you remove all the gold from the vendor and then replace the vendor, it tells you the vendor has run out of gold and you do not get a vendor deed back, it just disappears.

it looks like it's because the gold held in the account is 0 and it's being paid out of the gold held for you, so when that gold is removed it has none -- but if you are replacing the vendor should you not still get the deed back anyways?

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Vendor Replace Bug?

Post by Kelektra »

you will not get the vendor deed back if you dismiss him.

Why would you replace him anyway? Just drop more gold on his head to replenish his fee.
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Dagon

Re: Vendor Replace Bug?

Post by Dagon »

i did not say i dismissed him, i said replace .. just like the title and thread says (duh?)
why i would replace him does not matter, it doesn't change issue of this thread.

the issue is whether you should get the deed back when you replace the vendor that has no gold, so unless your name is Derrick you probably don't know the correct answer. tyvm.

when a vendor has no gold it eventually destroys itself (nothing says it will destroy itself upon visitation of the owner, only when it runs out of gold) but if you are replacing the vendor shouldn't that take precedence over the matter of no gold