Hunt 08/17

Pirul

Hunt 08/17

Post by Pirul »

Great hunt last night guys, here are a couple of SS's I snapped.

Ejoying the increased spawn at Fire Temple.

Doing it old-school vs. a White Wyrm (thanks for the patch Derrick, these babies are tough!!)

Exploring the depths of Theratan Keep
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hunt 08/17

Post by Zershii »

Yeah, it was good. Now we just need to teach Davros when it's appropriate to loot sandals and when it's more important to heal someone who's tanking an ice fiend or two.
Zershii (Mystic Paladins of Sosaria), Great Lakes 1998-2001

MPS : Vesper, Mongo, Thor, Baumgarp, Bruce Wayne

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Zershii wrote:Yeah, it was good. Now we just need to teach Davros when it's appropriate to loot sandals and when it's more important to heal someone who's tanking an ice fiend or two.
Hey! I already told you. You were running around. If you know something about bandage healing that I don't, please help me out. As far as I know, you can't heal someone who is moving away from you, unless you are really good at ALWAYS staying right next to them. That's why I was calling for the mages. Greater Heal works on moving objects, bandage heal doesn't.

And, yes, I wanted the blue sandals. I have been looking for some for a while.
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Zershii
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zershii »

Atraxi wrote:
Zershii wrote:Yeah, it was good. Now we just need to teach Davros when it's appropriate to loot sandals and when it's more important to heal someone who's tanking an ice fiend or two.
Hey! I already told you. You were running around. If you know something about bandage healing that I don't, please help me out. As far as I know, you can't heal someone who is moving away from you, unless you are really good at ALWAYS staying right next to them. That's why I was calling for the mages. Greater Heal works on moving objects, bandage heal doesn't.

Should have asked me. I have 6-8 pair in my house.

And I wasn't running. I was standing in front of the ice fiend. You probably saw me running after the ice fiend had beaten me down...you know...after you had done your looting.
Zershii (Mystic Paladins of Sosaria), Great Lakes 1998-2001

MPS : Vesper, Mongo, Thor, Baumgarp, Bruce Wayne

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

Zershii wrote:
Atraxi wrote:

Should have asked me. I have 6-8 pair in my house.

And I wasn't running. I was standing in front of the ice fiend. You probably saw me running after the ice fiend had beaten me down...you know...after you had done your looting.
1st of all, it didn't take me that long to loot a pair of shoes.

2nd of all, I was beating on the ice fiend too wasn't I?
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(