cA adventures : Mushroom dinner

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Margera

cA adventures : Mushroom dinner

Post by Margera »

Yesterday evening, I was looking for some mushrooms to make me and my wife a good dinner in a land called Windmere Woods.
After few hours of walk in woods my throat went dry, so I decided to find some inn or hotel to spend few coins for couple of ice cold beers.

After few minutes I found a nice looking building with some people inside - Yay. Made few knock knocks when I realized those door are open. Curious , I went in and found a guy called Khayser.

He wasnt very polite and called me a noob... My blood frozen, what If he thinks Im some kind of nasty thief??

I was standing there for few seconds and waiting some nasty ebolts flying to my direction. Then I noticed there is another guy called Tequila Sunrise and he is trying to steal over and over again from poor khaysers bags.
My mission was simple - stop this nasty thief from stealing!

When I killed that trash Tequila Sunrise I was looking for some beer.

But there was no beer at all. So I checked Khaysers bags for some - no success at all

Then I decided to move all worthy items to more secured place because there can be another nasty thief, like Tequila Sunrise, who might want to steal everything.
Of course I left a book with message about poor house security and about moving all items to more secured place.
After all I met a random troll, told him "good luck with hind hunting" and jumped into my gate before he decide I might be a better dinner then hinds.

Margera.

Boudoir

Re: cA adventures : Mushroom dinner

Post by Boudoir »

Take care of them:

Return to “Tales of Adventure”