arms lore

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
Iceman21

arms lore

Post by Iceman21 »

here on uosa, does arms lore have any benefits to crafting? such as possibly a +1 damage percent per 20 points of the skill. (+5 percent at GM)

grepler

Re: arms lore

Post by grepler »

Iceman21 wrote:here on uosa, does arms lore have any benefits to crafting? such as possibly a +1 damage percent per 20 points of the skill. (+5 percent at GM)
The only advantage to using arms lore (if this has been implemented here) was that each piece of armor/weapon had x number of repair attempts in it before it fell apart. This number was random on each piece as it was created by either a PC or in game. By using arms lore you could tell how far along the item was before it needed to be repaired. The worse shape something was in the less damage it does. Add all these together and you can figure out how to get max damage out of your weapons/max defense from your armor and hopefully get that top end item to last longer before it fell apart from too many repairs.

At some point in the game you could also see (Not implemented here) more information on an item such as that x factor of how many repairs left in an item. Without this information right now I believe you can be buying (as an example)a very used Vanq weapon that has been repaired many times and is about to fall apart. This is all supposition from my bad memory of UO from 10 years ago. Can someone let me know if this is accurate at this time/place?

Return to “Guides”