Melee weapons skill gains

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Melee weapons skill gains

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I know you can/could do it here, I thought that was fixed 2 times a patch or two ago though.

Grom

Post by Grom »

they fixed all all guard me, attack, all stop, all follow me method of setting up a melee macro.
Now you can just have invis cast on you and they stop attacking. Sometimes they'll still attack, but a couple invis and you'll be good to go.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Grom wrote:they fixed all all guard me, attack, all stop, all follow me method of setting up a melee macro.
Now you can just have invis cast on you and they stop attacking. Sometimes they'll still attack, but a couple invis and you'll be good to go.
just target the invis immediately after you swing. if you punch/hit out of the invis too fast, they continue to attack. you can also make them tab out by moving to the edge of the screen, there is a sweet spot that causes the npc to tab out, but your character doesn't.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

its not that complicated.

attack npc, move one tile back, invis, walk back towards npc.