UO and I

Topics related to Second Age
Myg

Re: UO and I

Post by Myg »

benny- you got one heck of a woman there, hold on to her at all costs!

SVrider

Post by SVrider »

nightshark wrote:i always take chicks to see my #1 score on puzzle bobble at the arcade, bragging that i've been in the top position for over 5 years straight. no sign of marriage yet
hahahhaha. give it time man, some lucky lady is bound to shack up with such a legend
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

nightshark wrote:i always take chicks to see my #1 score on puzzle bobble at the arcade, bragging that i've been in the top position for over 5 years straight. no sign of marriage yet

To bag a classy lady, all you gotta do is giver her two tickets to the gun show.. Ayyo!
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

SVrider

Post by SVrider »

Boondock_Saint wrote:

To bag a classy lady, all you gotta do is giver her two tickets to the gun show.. Ayyo!
i just bought a case of beer and asked her to marry me over a round of disc golf. first-class ALL the way
RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

your mom wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:I once saw a 20/20 (or something) article on WOW breaking up marriages.
wow sucks anyway. out of all games to break up marriages that's the last one i thought would.
Wow has more players one one server then this game has ever had...or ever will have.

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

TheEttinKing wrote:
your mom wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:I once saw a 20/20 (or something) article on WOW breaking up marriages.
wow sucks anyway. out of all games to break up marriages that's the last one i thought would.
Wow has more players one one server then this game has ever had...or ever will have.
and justin beiber is a #1 hit making machine!!
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE