Where is He?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Nexus

Where is He?

Post by Nexus »

I've been on this shard for a bit now and in all my time running around, I've yet to see Reebdoog. I suggest this be fixed immediately.

Derrick

Re: Where is He?

Post by Derrick »

Nexus wrote:I've been on this shard for a bit now and in all my time running around, I've yet to see Reebdoog. I suggest this be fixed immediately.
http://www.google.com/search?q=uo+Reebdoog

No idea...
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

BigTheo

Post by BigTheo »

Reebdoog was a random name for npc's that would spawn from time to time. Mostly I would see it as a guards name. Sometimes a wandering healer. Must have been an old Game Devo's joke..read backwards it says "Good Beer". Its funny ts mentioned this...b/c I was wondering the same thing myself just a few days ago. Hehe.

potamus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by potamus »

BigTheo wrote:Reebdoog was a random name for npc's that would spawn from time to time. Mostly I would see it as a guards name. Sometimes a wandering healer. Must have been an old Game Devo's joke..read backwards it says "Good Beer". Its funny ts mentioned this...b/c I was wondering the same thing myself just a few days ago. Hehe.
Wow now that you mention it I clearly remember a Reebdoog NPC, mostly as an NPC guard.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

BigTheo

Post by BigTheo »

Your welcome. I do charge a fee for information like this...so you can go ahead and get me that 10k in the next day or so ...no rush. :D